- 1. More apartment options and greater chance of discounts. As above!
- 2. Cheaper airfares (with the exception of Christmas week and New Year week)
- 3. Shorter museum lines and metro lines. Lesser crowds.
- 4. Great opportunity to catch stellar shows with amazing seats at the Opera/Ballet
- 5. Indoor cult cafes with that ‘je ne sais quoi’ that still offer prime street watching and people watching positioning (sipping vin rouge or cafe au lait)
- 6. Better chance of grabbing the best table in the best restaurant without booking
- 7. Winter cuisine is better. Who wants Cassoulet in soaring temperatures?
- 8. SOLDES/Sales. The 2nd week of January is the start of the crazy five week Sales. (by February you can score soaring bargains up to 90% off local and designer)
- 9. Valentines Day; lovers celebration. Chocolatiers create most decadent desserts here.
- 10. Feel less like a tourist! But be sure to dress appropriately: lined raincoat/heavy coat, waterproof shoes, warm socks, hat, gloves and scarf and most important pack layers (thermal). If it’s sunny and chairs cascade the sidewalk, you’ll invariably be surrounded by locals more than tourists… and gas heaters!
Sunday, August 2, 2015
10 Reasons to Visit Paris In Winter!!
10 reasons to visit Paris in Winter: www.petiteparis.com.au