Our Monthly walking Tour of the Must-see spots in Paris' 20 Arrondissements.
1. 9am: Cafe de la Paix MAP
Start the day with breakfast in this classic famed cafe watching the grand Opera Garnier directly ahead.
There are a labyrinth of hidden passages across Paris built since the 18thC. Many are in the 2eme discover these gems starting @ Passage des Princes. Enjoy the boutique specialty shops and amazing architecture of these passages de Paris.
A quick walk from Passage des Princes above. Home to the Grevin Musee.
4. 10.40am: Passage des Panoramas MAP
A quick walk from Passage Jouffroy above
5. 11.00am: Enjoy brunch/early lunch at Organic delicious Cafe Bioboa
(amazing food in a tres chic decor and environment) MAP
6. 12.15pm: Spot of shopping MAP
7. 1.30pm: Passage du Caire and
Passage du Ponceau MAP
Passage du Grand Cerf MAP
8. 2.30pm: Rue Montorgueil & Storhr MAP
9. 3.30pm: Basilique Notre Dame des Victories MAP
Quick stop and admire one of the ten minor basiliques in France
10. 4.00pm: Coffee @ Telescope MAP
One of Paris' BEST cafe spots in a narrow unassuming street.
11. 5pm: Passage Choiseul MAP
Final Passage pleasure for the day...
12. 5.30pm: Aperitif @ Harrys NY Bar MAP
A Paris institution!
13. 6pm: Theatre des Bouffes Parisians MAP
Check the program for this Paris theatre, shows start from 6pm - drama, opera, theatre, symphonies (2pm kids shows)
14. 7pm: Pre-drinks @ Willis Wine Bar MAP
Another Paris institution!
15. 8pm: Dinner @ Bistrot Vivinne MAP
Decadent interior, ambience, service and food!
16. 10pm: Kick on @ Experimental Cocktail Bar MAP Or at 'Frenchie' MAP
(you may like to have a dinner here too one day)!
16. 11pm: Stay up Late @ Silencio MAP
Other spots to note:
Le Gaite Lyrique - for cultural performances, music/concerts. Check website for events and times HERE
Opera Comique - French Theartre. Program online HERE
City Guide eBook
for ipads, iphones and tablets
Our insider guide to the best of Paris' diverse cafes, restaurants, boulangeries, chocolateries, coffee spots, markets, shops, parks, museums and more. Listed by Arrondissement - complete with google map links and closest metro stops.
PREVIEW first 40 pages FREE
and/or BUY IT HERE