The BEST of Paris
A Monthly walking Tour of the Must-see spots in Paris' 20 Arrondissements.
This month: Paris 3eme
(see our NEW STUDIOS in the 3eme MARAIS)
1. 8am: Cafe des Arts de Metiers MAP
begin at the top of the 3eme with a coffee boost, you're going to need it!
2. 8.45am: St Nicholas des Champs MAP
Fall in love with this 12thC Gothic cathedral. Awe-insiring and soulful!
3. 9.15am: Square du Temple MAP
Walk/cut through one of Paris tranquil green spaces...
4. 9.30am: Jacques Genin MAP
Famed Parisian chocolatier, also known for caramels, Paris-Brest and eclairs! Pick a few treats to takeaway or enjoy the luxe chocolate cafe.
5. 10.00am: Cafe Charlot MAP / Cafe Pinson MAP
Charlot is a cult sunny Paris cafe (people watching & great brunches). BUT coffee is notoriously Parisian here (bad) - go to Cafe Pinson around the corner - one of Paris' best coffee places.
6. 10.45am: Marche Enfants Rouge MAP
A hidden locals secret, this undercover and outdoor historic fresh markets, (almost undetected with a tiny entrance) find so many delicacies, and stalls, enjoy the bustle, taste test, and love th charm.
7. 11.15am: Jouannault Cheese shop MAP
A family run well known Fromagerie to pick up some cheeses
8. 12.00pm: Jardin Ann Frank MAP
A moment to rest in another hidden jardin - enjoy your purchased treats
Not far from Jardin Anne Frank is one of Paris best Pastry shops PAIN DE SUCRE MAP
9. 12.30pm: Shopping on Rue des Franc Beourgois/ Vielle du Temple MAP
10. 1.15pm: Lunch at Le Petite Fer a Cheval MAP
Enjoy a salad nicoise, croque monsieur or cheese platter at this cult cafe.
or a cheaper lunch option: the best fallafel @ L'As Fallafel MAP
and enjoy the jewish quarter of Paris along rue Rosiers.
11. 2.30pm: Musee Picasso MAP / Musee Carnavalet MAP
Visit either or both, Picasso museum has finally reopened after years of renovations. Or the Museum of the History of Paris/France 'Carnavalet' with its gorgeous garden too.
12. 4.00pm: Place des Vosges MAP /Cafe des Musees MAP
13. 5pm: Aperitifs @ Candelaria MAP
OR @ Little Red Door MAP
Two very popular and trendy Paris Bars. Candelaria more casual, Little Red higher end clientele.
14. 7pm: Dinner @ Chez Janou MAP
The cosiest corner cafe in Paris. Delicious home style French cuisine.
15. 9pm: Magique Show at Double Fond MAP
Another locals secret, a hilarious magique show held nightly 9pm. Authentic and intimate, you wont want the show to end. ever!