Saturday, July 27, 2013

the paris countdown

Dearest friends and followers,
I love Paris. You all know this. I love booking guests into our lovely and utterly unique B&B apartments too. I hope you all know this :) And I wish I could offer special discounts and freebie gifts all the time, year round with every booking, but i can't - sadly! So just a very quick reminder here, that I'm ready and waiting, posting facebook pictures of Paris every 2 seconds (help), answering and making B&B bookings and happily offering our JULY DISCOUNTED RATES special offer - an offer which is ENDING - only 4 days to get in and start saving on your Paris trip. If you are off to Paris, or if you have any friends and family coming to the city of lights, love and cafe culture, let them know about the below DEAL and PETITE GIFT and CONTACT US! Send through your dates in Paris, the offer applies for any dates you are travellin to Paris,  so long as you book this month. So make me happy, let me book book book away in my beautiful Paris, and offer you a special something. Happy Saturday to everyone :)
ps oh and below, a couple of other offers for Sept and Oct (applies to bookings throughout August too ) and a family friendly B&B apartment on Special for stays in Paris from now until November! :)
Email: info@petitepr.com.au
Website: www.petiteparis.com.au



No comments:

Post a Comment